Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Annotations it is need to provide with a volume of 1,800 characters. The abstract in English must fully reflect the content and results of the article. Articles with poor English translation are returned to the authors for revision.
- The manuscript of the article is structured. It includes: statement of the problem; research analysis; selection of unresolved parts of the general problem; formulation of the goals of the article; presentation of research material; analysis and comparison of the obtained results with the results of other scientists, conclusions from this study, prospects for its further development.
- The manuscript of the article has not been previously published and has not been sent for consideration to the editors of other journals (or the necessary explanations are provided in the comments to the editor below).
- All references in the article are available and known sources.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Персональні дані користувачів сайту журналу використовуються виключно для внутрішніх технічних завдань журналу та не публікуються і не передаються третім сторонам. У разі публікації статей оприлюднюються прізвища їх авторів, місце роботи (афіліювання), а також електронна пошта основної контактної особи.