Information For Librarians
for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes and re-sold commercially provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- the content is not changed in any way
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Computers and IT
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bulletin of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series Radiotechnique. Radioapparatus Building is restricted to:Journal articles
- Deposited items may include published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: Ukrainian; Russian; English
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, and registered students of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING is working with external partners to:
- record preservation metadata
- backup items in external archives
- BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from BULLETIN of National Technical University of Ukraine. Series RADIOTECHNIQUE. RADIOAPPARATUS BUILDING.
- No deletion method for withdrawn items defined.
- No closure policy defined.